The Department of Human Resources provides comprehensive personnel services to the Kentucky Court of Justice. The department processes payroll, maintains records, oversees the employee benefits program, administers the position classification system and supervises the employee recruitment and selection process.
The Court of Justice handles nearly 1.2 million court cases a year. Nearly 3,800 employees and elected officials, with a wide range of education and expertise, carry out the daily operations of the court system. There are jobs for attorneys, social workers, computer programmers, construction supervisors, accountants and many more. You can view a list of current employment opportunities and complete an application online.
2021 State Holiday Calendar
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day: Monday, January 18
- Spring Holiday, one-half day: Friday, April 2
- Memorial Day: Monday, May 31
- Independence Day: Monday, July 5
- Labor Day: Monday, September 6
- Veterans Day: Wednesday, November 11
- Thanksgiving: Thursday & Friday, November 25 – 26
- Christmas: Thursday & Friday, December 23 – 24
- New Year's: Thursday & Friday December 30 – 31