Skip to main navigation Skip to main content

The Complaint Process

How to File a Complaint

Complaints must be submitted to the Circuit Court Clerk Conduct Commission in writing. The complaint form is provided in a fillable PDF format. Please type your information into the form. Once completed, print the completed form, sign the signature line on page 2 and mail the form to the Commission.

The Commission only has the authority to review complaints made against elected circuit court clerks and not the non-elected deputy circuit court clerks or office staff. Complaints may not be anonymous.

Contact Information

Circuit Court Clerk Conduct Commission
Supreme Court of Kentucky
Attention: Chief of Staff and Counsel
State Capitol, Room 235
700 Capitol Ave.
Frankfort, KY 40601

Phone: 502-564-4162

Fax: 502-564-1933