Skip to main navigation Skip to main content

The Complaint Process

How to File a Complaint

Complaints must be submitted to the Judicial Conduct Commission in writing.

The complaint form is provided in a fillable PDF format. Please type your information on the form. Once completed, print the completed form, sign the signature line on page 2 and mail the form to the JCC.

If you prefer that a complaint form be mailed to you, please contact the JCC by phone, fax or mail. Please include your name, mailing address and a phone number in your request.

Contact Information

P.O. Box 4266
Frankfort, KY 40604

Phone: 502-564-1231

Fax: 502-564-1233