Where Your Dedication Can Make a Difference
The Kentucky Judicial Branch offers exciting career opportunities with the Administrative Office of the Courts in Frankfort and the state courts that operate in all 120 counties.
We provide the many benefits of state government employment, including generous vacation and sick time, health insurance and a retirement plan. Our work environment values
diversity and inclusion and we’re committed to fair and equal treatment, regardless of race, gender, religion, ethnicity or sexual orientation. We also promote a healthy work/life balance.
Nearly 3,300 personnel support 406 elected justices, judges and circuit court clerks in carrying out court programs and handling the 900,000 cases that flow through Kentucky courtrooms each year. We’re looking for high-quality, dedicated employees to help us provide equal access to justice to those who are exercising their constitutional rights and privileges.
The Kentucky Court of Justice is one of the commonwealth’s finest achievements. Working for the Judicial Branch is a high calling and one of great importance.
It’s Easy to Apply!
Search and apply for your next job here!
Find a Career
Types of Careers
These are just a few examples of the professionals who serve the state court system:
- Administrative Assistants
- Computer Programmers
- Construction Supervisors
- Court Designated Workers
- Court Interpreters
- Deputy Court Clerks
- Education Specialists
- Human Resources Specialists
- Pretrial Services Specialists
- Social Workers
- Staff Attorneys
- Technology Specialists
- Professional, interesting environment
- Generous vacation and sick time
- 11.5 state holidays
- Health insurance through self-funded Kentucky Employees’ Health Plan
- Optional flexible spending accounts for health care and dependent care expenses
- $20,000 in basic life insurance at no cost to employee
- Paycheck direct deposit
- State retirement plan
- Retirement investment opportunities
- Eligibility for membership in Commonwealth Credit Union and Kentucky Employees Credit Union