The Kentucky Judicial Branch is committed to ensuring public trust and confidence in the state court system by operating in an ethical and transparent manner and being a good steward of taxpayer dollars. This page explains how to report allegations of waste, fraud and abuse involving state court personnel. Complaints will be forwarded to the appropriate entity for investigation.
Examples of waste, fraud and abuse include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Contract and procurement fraud
- Bribery or soliciting bribes
- Soliciting or accepting gratuities
- Theft or misuse of government property
Allegations not related to waste, fraud and abuse will be referred to the Department of Human Resources at the Administrative Office of the Courts.
How to Report Allegations
You can report allegations by emailing email@example.com or leave a voice mail message at toll-free 844-761-0104.
To facilitate an investigation, you are encouraged to provide your contact information along with specific details about your complaint. Anonymous allegations are more difficult to investigate but will be accepted. Please include the following information:
- Identity of the person involved. If you do not know the name of the person,
please provide as much identifying information as possible.
- Description of the alleged impropriety.
- Court facility or program affected by the alleged misconduct.
- Date/time of alleged impropriety.
- How you are aware of the alleged impropriety.
- Identity of potential witnesses.
- Any supporting documentation.